Warm, nurturing and very experienced NCS needed in Marina Del Ray for wonderful first time parents, due in early April! For the first 4 weeks, you will be provided your own private bedroom and bathroom in their cozy apartment for your 24/hr coverage. Keep reading to learn more details!
LOCATION: Marina Del Ray (Greater Los Angeles Area)
START DATE: Baby due in early April 2024
SCHEDULE: 12 weeks total; 24/hr coverage for the first month (5-7 nights/week) then transitioning to only overnights 7 nights/week during the 2nd month, then scaling down to 3-5 nights/week for the last 4 weeks
COMPENSATION: $40-$45/hr depending on experience
- Certified NCS + Lactation Consultant Experience would be a huge bonus to help provide mom some guidance while she’s nursing the baby
- Up to date on current + research-based safe sleep methods and standards for newborn and infant care (must be open to latest practices!)
- Must LOVE dogs and be comfortable around doodles (they are both hypoallergenic); please be open to walking them on occasion during 24/hr shift
- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly – bonus if you’ve worked with 2 moms previously!!
- Valid passport required – some travel abroad may be expected!
- Fully up to date on all vaccinations, including Covid + boosters
The ideal candidate is supportive, calm, and a true pro when it comes to knowing all things infant-related. These amazing moms will look to you for your wealth of baby knowledge and support. APPLY Today to lock in your Spring ’24 newborn gig! Family is interviewing NOW!